Thank you for choosing the Guara products for your adventure, here are advices for the maintenance of your equipment.
Guara products are designed to resist and are easy to upkeep. Careful use and regular maintenance will allow Guara products to increase its longevity and keep its technical characteristics.
Guara works in partnership with a workshop to satisfy your needs for repair and after-sales service.
We use specifics sewing machines to make non-through seams that limit water ingress.
The materials: glues, neoprene, jersey, zip, sewing thread are all of high quality.
You need cost estimate! Do not hesitate!
You can send us your request by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +33 (0) 6 12 82 81 20.
Some care advice for your wetsuit and accessories in neoprene Guara:
- After each use, it is important to wash your suit by hand with clear water.
- To fight the bacteria, use a bactericidal fungicide solution (sold on our site) diluted in water and let soak for about 15 minutes.
- Neoprene does not like the sun (ultraviolet rays) … To preserve its colors and elastic properties, it is best to put it on a hanger in the shade and in a ventilated place.
- Do not use washing machine, dryer iron…
- Do not use a high-pressure cleaner.
- Store your material in a dry place away from the sun.